Today, the older two made me breakfast. Jack gave me a key chain and a laminated scroll he made in school. The scroll contained some of my vital statistics, such as my weight and height - 74 pounds and 100 feet tall. When I thanked him for the gifts, Jack proclaimed, "you are a man-angel who stinks up the place".
- ► 2013 (255)
- ► 2012 (243)
- In Other Words...
- XIV: On Foot At World's End: After It Ends, Begin
- XIII. On Foot At World's End: The Psychic Was Delayed
- Social Psychology
- Goodnight, Mr. Falk. Rest in peace.
- When You're Strange
- XII. On Foot At World's End: What You See Is What ...
- Exhibit S
- You Can't Hang Up On Your Self
- Exhibit R
- Father's Day Proclamation
- How Fortunate The Man With None
- Exhibit Q
- Exhibits O and P
- Waiting For The Miracle
- XI. On Foot At World's End: Pilgrim's Progress
- I Woke Up With This Playing in My Head Today
- Exhibit N: The Good Lady
- It Takes A Worried Man
- Our Suffering Bodies Will Suffer No More
- Exhibits L and M
- X. On Foot At World's End: No Man Is/All Men Are A...
- The One Minute Writer - Today's Prompt: What is th...
- The One Minute Writer - Today's Prompt: Tacky
- Point of View
- Exhibit K
- IX: On Foot At World's End: Staten Island Ferry
- Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
- VIII. On Foot At World's End :Throngs
- Exhibits I and J
- Where No Man Before Me Had Bothered To Go
- Exhibit H
- VII. On Foot At World's End: Bleecker Still
- Exhibit G
- An Alternate View of Saxophones and New York
- Exhibit F
- Exhibit E
- VI. On Foot At World's End: The Sound of Sainthood
- Red Right Hand
- Exhibit D
- V. On Foot At World's End: It's Personal
- ▼ June (48)
- ► 2010 (210)