Have some fun with the Descendents!
Why so heavy? Seems like whenever I sit down to write, I end up with something dark and heavy. People have always said that I'm funny, that I'm a good story teller. They have also always said that I "think too much", that I'm too serious, too heavy. I need to try my hand at writing lighter, having fun, sharing something that makes people laugh. Somehow when I write what naturally comes out - usually heavy and dark - I feel like I'm telling the truth, bearing witness, but I'm also creating a reality. What you say matters. Be aware.
- ► 2013 (255)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (424)
- Something Holy
- Dennis - A short film I found on You Tube and like...
- Moondog Brings in Spring
- Spring's Awakening Is Both Gentle And Rude
- Diamanda Galas - Birds of Death
- We catabolites, burning bright, lost to light
- 100 Words.com post # 6
- Thank you, Lester. This will not depress.
- "Almost Blue" - Chet Baker
- 100 Words.com post # 5
- Mule - "Nowhere's Back"
- 100 Words.com post # 4
- Vic Chesnutt - "Everything I Say"
- Steven Jesse Bernstein
- The Lion Hunts At Night
- 100 Words post # 3.
- 100 Words.com post #2
- 100 Words.com post # 1
- ▼ March (22)