Consider the role of anxiety in one's life: the cautionary leash that prevents, the set of oft repeated rules that prohibit, the antidote to sleep, rest and recovery, the fuel that fires compulsive behavior and self destruction, the edge necessary to do your best.
It's a squirrel's indecison in the middle of the road, "run left, no right, no left, no." THUMP.
It's not wise to let anxiety make your choices or drive your car. But how much will it cost you to abate? Each time a little more, you, more and more at risk.
- ► 2013 (255)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (424)
- Something Holy
- Dennis - A short film I found on You Tube and like...
- Moondog Brings in Spring
- Spring's Awakening Is Both Gentle And Rude
- Diamanda Galas - Birds of Death
- We catabolites, burning bright, lost to light
- 100 Words.com post # 6
- Thank you, Lester. This will not depress.
- "Almost Blue" - Chet Baker
- 100 Words.com post # 5
- Mule - "Nowhere's Back"
- 100 Words.com post # 4
- Vic Chesnutt - "Everything I Say"
- Steven Jesse Bernstein
- The Lion Hunts At Night
- 100 Words post # 3.
- 100 Words.com post #2
- 100 Words.com post # 1
- ▼ March (22)