March. Enter the lion. My daughter turns 12 this month. I seem to remember being 12 very well. I was full of sex and murder. I was just out of my own control - always rage, always anxiety, sometimes dreaming. I liked Black Sabbath. I bought that t-shirt at the beach with the skulls, lightning bolts and "666" across the front. I think that was the year I saw "Taxi Driver" for the first time and thought it was my future. So much darkness, really?
I look at her, still a little girl. So much happens in a year.
- ► 2013 (255)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (424)
- Something Holy
- Dennis - A short film I found on You Tube and like...
- Moondog Brings in Spring
- Spring's Awakening Is Both Gentle And Rude
- Diamanda Galas - Birds of Death
- We catabolites, burning bright, lost to light
- 100 Words.com post # 6
- Thank you, Lester. This will not depress.
- "Almost Blue" - Chet Baker
- 100 Words.com post # 5
- Mule - "Nowhere's Back"
- 100 Words.com post # 4
- Vic Chesnutt - "Everything I Say"
- Steven Jesse Bernstein
- The Lion Hunts At Night
- 100 Words post # 3.
- 100 Words.com post #2
- 100 Words.com post # 1
- ▼ March (22)