We'll drink red wine together, passing a bottle is best, and to me it will feel like passing blood between us - a sacred, ceremonial thing. My heart will open and seep forth, and you will understand, and there will be no need for explanations. We will feel everything together - the music, the night, the wind - and we will catch a glimpse of the beyond and believe. Everything will be stretched out before us and magic will protect us. By midnight I will be bursting with it all and ready for the sacrifice. Bear with me, I don't get out much.
This is something I posted on 6 Sentences a few months back while drinking a little wine after a long stretch of working too much. Sandra, thanks for getting me thinking about it again. Maybe there's more where that came from. I was thinking of the song below when I wrote it.
- ► 2013 (255)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (424)
- Muddy Water Turned To Wine
- Out Of This Gloom, Out of This Rut
- Silver, Smoke and Cold
- Status Update
- James Brown - Refuse to Lose
- Meditation #1: The Lay Off
- Goddamn Man, I Didn't Mean That Hard
- Next Time, Just Slap Me
- Blue Cheese, Salami, Green Olive Tapenade, Bagel C...
- From the Repo Man soundtrack
- Swans - Tomorrow Night in New York
- Circus Elephants Transmit Tuberculosis
- Thanks For Looking In
- Rest in Peace, Dr. Robert Morgan - Friend.
- House Red
- Bukowski - "Bluebird" read by Harry Dean Stanton
- ▼ October (21)