Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Fate has a tendency to knock me and my puny finances on our collective butt every Fall. I got an estimate from my mouth doctor yesterday - close to $5,000 of work needed in the next year. This morning, right on schedule, my car battery thought it was a good day to die and did so. My son's birthday, our wedding anniversary, and Christmas are mad dogging me from a short distance away just waiting for their moment to jump me in. I still have a job - actually, I have two - so for this I should be glad. Fred Flintstone, he was glad, and he had a foot powered car.
Posted by Glen Green at 10:07 AM
- ► 2013 (255)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (424)
- Muddy Water Turned To Wine
- Out Of This Gloom, Out of This Rut
- Silver, Smoke and Cold
- Status Update
- James Brown - Refuse to Lose
- Meditation #1: The Lay Off
- Goddamn Man, I Didn't Mean That Hard
- Next Time, Just Slap Me
- Blue Cheese, Salami, Green Olive Tapenade, Bagel C...
- From the Repo Man soundtrack
- Swans - Tomorrow Night in New York
- Circus Elephants Transmit Tuberculosis
- Thanks For Looking In
- Rest in Peace, Dr. Robert Morgan - Friend.
- House Red
- Bukowski - "Bluebird" read by Harry Dean Stanton
- ▼ October (21)