Another work related argument. I'm quick now, or again, to anger, to yell, thinking nothing of swearing when I know I'm right and the other party has become an obstacle, antagonist - my momentary enemy. My patience is used up, and that's not good, like drinking down your last swallow of clean water when on foot and alone in the desert is not good. A vacation in some patience-optional locality might be a starting point. If not that, some dry cave, a cozy hermitage with cool shade and birdsong. I'm seated in that place on a boulder where chipmunks (excellent character judges) approach with only the slightest hesitation , more out of politeness than of fear, to eat the treats I carry while sitting upright in the palm of my hand demonstrating to the most casual observer that I could not possibly be that bad man about whom you now mutter.
- ► 2013 (255)
- ► 2012 (243)
- Mr. Orbison - My Prayer
- Mr. D.J. II
- The National - Anyone's Ghost
- Middle Aged And Off The Chain
- A Little Bit More OFF!
- Nick Drake - If You Have Time, Just Let It Keep Pl...
- Mr. D.J.
- Steal To The Sea
- When You Laugh, What Does It Mean?
- On Every Train
- Another from Shine
- The Sign Says KEEP OUT!
- Home Is Far From Here
- Alligator Wine - Screamin Jay Hawkins
- Looking down into the bowl, I could not help but c...
- El Polen
- From Out of Nowhere, Liston Davis Walks Through Th...
- For Catherine (Golden) Green
- A Moment To Reflect
- My Daughter at Choir Practice
- In Lieu Of A Lullaby (For Japan)
- Jack Says...
- From France
- How Do You Do?
- Black Mountain
- In Contact With What Remains
- Mr. Berryman and Mr. Smith Cross a Bridge
- Pursued By Another Bass Line From Somewhere in My ...
- This Bass Line Followed Me Around All Day
- ▼ March (35)
- ► 2010 (210)