Two hours of walking and I
remember the plight of the pedestrian:
lone occupant of a parallel universe
invisible to drivers for whom
the world is now designed.
Sweat, sore feet and time to think
at a natural rate of speed.
Time to see...
The intimacy of smell,
both foul and pleasant-
car exhaust, sewer water, garbage
fermenting in the heat.
You are careful not to let your
face or your words
out of respect for the context -
some kind of understanding.
Woman's hair products,
a variety of summer trees and plants,
the sudden extravagance of maple glaze.
- ► 2013 (255)
- ► 2012 (243)
- Cancion Mixteca from Paris,Texas
- For The Lion On The Lamb Now Gone
- Not Much Thought About A Visitor Now Deceased
- Come Here My Love - This Mortal Coil
- Island of Lost Children
- Dog Day
- Boris = Farewell
- Barry Adamson - Can't Get Loose
- Dark and Stormy
- Respectfully and With Thanks
- Choke Cherry Moon
- Peter Murphy
- Heeding The Call
- Sunny, Dry and Blue is The Sky
- Henry Weighs In On Darkness and Light
- Psycho Therapy!
- Now That's A Headline
- Can't Nickname The Truth
- Soul Food Challenge
- Soul Killer (It's The Little Things)
- Foi Na Cruz
- Life In A Day Trailer
- .45 Grave
- 45 Haiku
- Youth And Vigor Brought to You By Minor Threat
- Independence Day Fireworks Display
- ▼ July (28)
- ► 2010 (210)