Wednesday, August 11, 2010

National Novel Writing Month, A Kick In The Pants and Killing Joke

Alright, I'd better get with the program and start doing some writing on this blog. I've been writing close to daily on 6 Sentences lately and not posting much of anything on here. I'm a rank amateur with the blog, but I've seen some amazing things on others. I put a tracker on here that will show me where visitors, if there are any, are located. I'm curious about how many people - if any - stumble upon blogs like I do. I hope the map does not put you off. I will not solicit you for money or show up on your doorstep looking for friendship.

I've signed myself up to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November as part of National Novel Writing Month. I have no real concept in mind at this point. Just sit down, type, and see where we go. Should be interesting. If you might be interested, here's the link.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/

Just to prove I'm righteous, here is Killing Joke from 1980 with "Change" for your dancing pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0tKHBioJ2k

I've been working like a dope trying to get financially straight. Last night was the first night in two weeks I spent at home. The kids are feeling it, especially the youngest. I'm on all night tonight, home for a shower and change, then on all day tomorrow and tomorrow over night too. Fun, right? gotta do it. hopefully there will be some quiet time to write. It's not breaking rocks in the hot sun, so I should shut up and appreciate.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Visitor Map