Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Poems for September
I love Autumn. It has always been the season that stirs me the most. I think I'm going to try to write a poem a day in September - good, bad or in between. I'll have from midnight to the following midnight to draft something and polish it, and then it's on to the next day and the next poem. Spare time of course will be hard to come by, but it will be a good warm up for November's novel.
Posted by Glen Green at 6:51 AM
- ► 2013 (255)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (424)
- An Informed Citizenry?
- Poems for September
- Canned Heat - On The Road Again
- My Twenty-Four Hour Summer
- My Secret Society's Annual Report
- More Nostalgia - Strange Children's Television - L...
- Mulatu Astatke of Ethiopia
- More Third Grade Nostalgia
- Say Your Prayers
- Henry Rollins in Israel
- Hooked On a Feeling - Blue Suede
- Whopper Head
- What A Concept!
- A Hint of Fall
- Rowland S. Howard - Pop Crimes
- A Segment From Baraka
- The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
- Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - She Fell Away
- Die Haut with Lydia Lunch - Der Karibische Western...
- Saturday Round Midnight In The ER
- Mr. John Lee Hooker - Tupelo
- Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds - The Carny
- Crime And The City Solution - Angel
- Hope Sandoval and The Warm Intentions - Sets The B...
- Ketty Lester - Love Letters
- Cocteau Twins - Alice
- Stay Gold
- Junior Kimbrough - Sad Days and LonelyNights
- Tom Waits - Alice
- A Visitor!
- Who Am I Now?
- Make A Lake
- National Novel Writing Month, A Kick In The Pants ...
- Empathy for My Devil
- Irritation Nation
- Vic Chesnutt- Everything I Say
- It's Not You, It's Me
- Singing Lesson
- ▼ August (44)