Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wait Til Your Unconcious Gets Home

It scares the shit out of me to consider that the content, the color and tone, of my thoughts might have something to do with creating the outside world. I mean, we're all part of this thing - inhaling the outside and exhaling the inside, consuming as we are consumed. We make a contribution to the whole, right? So when we do really stupid shit like burn other people's sacred objects as a means of "standing up to terrorism" something happens to the world, right? Of course, when the world media hypes the threat of this cracker jack box full of kooks beyond all rational proportion, something even greater will happen to the world - if this logic is correct.


I hope it's not true that my thoughts can take the entire human race by the throat and give it a good, strong, five-minute shake because that just wouldn't be nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Visitor Map